How Parents Can Get Involved
- Help guide a reading group on Wednesday mornings
- Volunteer at classroom parties
- Chaperones for Field Trips
- If you have a special talent or hobby you would like to share with the class, please email me and we can discuss a time when you can come and share it with us.
* PGC Workshops and CORI Checks: All parents who wish to volunteer in ANY way at school MUST complete a new CORI form each year and have completed a Protecting God’s Children Workshop. For Upcoming PGC Workshops, call 978-686-4050. Annual CORI forms may be completed at the school. Thank you for helping us to keep your children safe!